Visit our Cellar Door
Our Cellar Door & Cafe is open for tasting and wine sales
Opening hours are 10.00am - 5.00pm MONDAY - FRIDAY
All group wine tastings (8 or more people) must be booked ahead and tasting fees may apply.
Epicurean Tasting Lunches are only available weekends and must be booked. Epicurean lunches may not be offered on public holidays or on special event days. Our Epicurean Tasting Lunch is seated on stools - please advise if chairs are required at time of booking
• Lightly toasted artisan bread with La Barre E.V.O $6
• Cured and roast pork belly sliders (4) with garden slaw $20
Platters to share
-Ask for our wine match suggestion
-Try with a glass of Rose
-Try with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc
-Try with a glass of Tempranillo
-Try with a glass of Merlot
Breakfast - 'Till 12
Spring Garden Epicurean Lunch
$40 - 4 of our 'Ministry Series' wines matched to seasonal food (each glass of wine 60ml). We are happy to cater for special dietary requirements - please advise at time of booking.
• Riesling WITH St Agur double cream blue cheese and local honey
• Rose WITH Eden hot smoked salmon on sweetcorn pancake with chive creme fraiche and tomato and coriander salsa
• Sangiovese WITH Garden herb tuscan duck liver crostini
• Merlot WITH Bungendore smoked lamb cutlet and smashed garlic broad beans
Optional dessert course $10 extra
• Late picked Riesling 'Jaffa' WITH Flourless chocolate brownie
The Cellar Door is located onsite with GRAZING restaurant, in the old stables of The Royal Hotel, 42 Cork Street, Gundaroo NSW 2620.
Everyone is welcome to visit the cellar door.
You can contact us on 62368555.